For any brand, customer feedback is one of the essential parts of their services. StoreOpinion, No Frills survey, is an approach to building customer satisfaction and growing the brand’s business.
StoreOpinion has an online portal where you can share your feedback on the overall experience of visiting the store. If you want to know about this survey in detail, scroll down.
StoreOpinion No Frills customer survey is an online forum to collect customer feedback about the store. It’s an effort by No Frills to improve the array of their services by impressing the customers. No Frills also provides rewards to the customers who complete the survey successfully.
No Frills is a supermarket based in Canada that offers good quality products to many customers. It’s a supermarket that many people visit frequently. As a big brand, it allows the customers to share their experiences and thoughts online about visiting the store.
For any brand, offering a positive shopping experience to the users is essential. No Frills isn’t an exception, as it does the same thing via its online portal for the survey.
However, there are specific rules and requirements that you need to maintain if you want to complete the survey and get rewards.
You can read more about StoreOpinion Survey here.
- What is an Emergency Radio?
- StoreOpinion No Frills Customer Survey
- MYBKExperience Survey – Win a Free Burger Whopper
- USPS LiteBlue Login Details
- Bluestacks Alternatives For PC
- The Unexplained Mystery About Visual Basic Forum
StoreOpinion.ca No Frills Sweepstakes Rules
StoreOpinion No Frills has provided a list of Rules and requirements for the customers to become eligible for the survey. Here’s the list explained for your better understanding:
- To become eligible for the Sweepstakes survey, you must be a Canadian resident.
- You must be 18 years old to become eligible for the survey.
- You can only participate in the survey if you do it after your purchase within seven days.
- You can’t participate in the survey if you are a specialist, immediate relative, or representative of No Frills. If you do so, you may not get any reward.
- You don’t have to show your purchase receipt of No Frills to participate in the survey.
- To complete the survey, you must have a valid phone number and email ID.
- A laptop, smartphone, or desktop must have an internet connection to complete the survey.
- The knowledge of language No Frills survey requires is English or Chinese or French, or Punjabi.
- You have to accept the prizes in their original way, and you can’t transfer or replace them.
Is No Frills Customer Survey Available Via Call?
Yes, No Frills Customer Survey is also available via call. Many customers prefer to take StoreOpinion.ca Survey via telephone. Loblaws, Canadian Superstore, and Lowlabs customers can also participate in this survey.
The feedback survey number of StoreOpinion CA is 1800-531-2928. You can call on this number to participate in the survey. But, you need to have the store’s original receipt before you call them and participate in the survey.
Once you make the call, you’ll be given some IVR instructions by No Frills. However, I won’t recommend you to participate in the feat sweepstakes program as it’s a lengthy process. Also, it isn’t easy to give feedback via call.
Why Do No Frills Conduct the StoreOpinion.ca Survey?
Well, the answer to this question is relatively straightforward.
No Frills doesn’t want to disappoint its customers with its services. Hence, they have made this online survey to know whether the customers are happy or not.
Communication plays a significant role in marketing for any brand, improving sales. This is the primary goal of StoreOpinion.ca and other surveys.
StoreOpinion.ca No Frills Rewards
After you complete the StoreOpinion.ca Online Survey of customer feedback, you can be eligible for the Sweepstakes. You can win the below prizes after entering the Sweepstakes:
You can get a $1000 PC Gift Card. It’s a monthly prize given to the customers once every month.
You can get PC Premium’s 1 million points. With these points, you can shop for the next time.
Steps to do www.storeopinion.ca No Frills Survey
Here’s how you can complete your survey at the No Frills online portal:
- First, you need to visit the website www.storeopinion.ca
- You can select your preferred language from the list as you land on the website. The available languages are English, Chinese, French, and Punjabi.
- After selecting the language, you must enter the access code(19-21 digit survey code). You’ll find the code on the receipt or bill of your purchase from the No Frills store.
- If you don’t have the bill, you must select the ‘Don’t have a receipt button.
- Then, you need to choose the location of the store visited by you. There’s a list of locations from which you need to select one.
- Once you’ve selected the store location, you need to click on the ‘Next’ button. You’ll be redirected to the next page.
- Based on your overall satisfaction, you can rate the general satisfaction level.
- Whether satisfied or unsatisfied with the store, you need to answer the survey questions individually. The questions are your visit, staff behavior, services, air, and client administration.
- After answering the survey questions, you need to click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, you can join the Sweepstakes by providing your name, telephone number, address, and email id.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the survey.
About No Frills Company
No Frills is a popular grocery supermarket in Canada owned by Loblaw Companies Limited. George Weston Limited is the owner of this Canadian supermarket. The unique thing about this supermarket is that it’s a discount supermarket. You can pack your groceries from this store for discounted costs.
Now that you know the No Frills Survey and how you can participate, go ahead and provide your valuable feedback to the store. Upon completing your survey, you can win beautiful gifts you can redeem at the store.